Monday, June 15, 2009

Great Memories !!!


If a picture is worth a thousand words ... and, somehow you could just imagine each word being worth $1 ... then thanks to a couple of BMX loving photogs, Milwaukee BMX could pretty much cover every penny of Economic Stimulus proposed in the last 12 months. Or, to put it simply ... click the links below to see a heckuva lot of pictures from last weekend.

Check out the following photo links submitted after last weekend ... some great stuff here for sure.

First, Sam and Tina Gillis have hooked us up with the following photobucket links - click the link then enter the associated password for each:

Link:
http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?albumUrl=http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/dctrdoom/milwaukee%20bmx%20summer/

Password: tinagillis
____________________________________________
Link:
http://photobucket.com/guestlogin?albumUrl=http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu91/samtina/

password: racing009
____________________________________________


Also, Scott Struna submitted the following images:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockfordwalworthbmx/






ALSO:
Though I never really took the time to give the young man a proper introduction here ... Chris Bratz has been given the keys to this website, and, in my humble opinion is doing one heckuva job with it. Chris has really amped up all of his responsibilities with Milwaukee BMX this year and I couldn't be more proud of the effort he's putting into it.

So, if you are diggin' on getting your weekly results again ... along with up to the moment information (and, I'm pretty sure Chris has even been putting up information from trackside from time to time - something this technically challenged semi-retired webmeister never really even dreamed of doing) ... then let's hear it for our man with the digital plan, Mr. Bratz.

Hip, Hip Hooray !!!

I'll have some additional editorial thoughts on last weekend's race ... but, won't have time to post 'em up until later this week. Till then ... keep the rubber side down.

Kevin O'Donnell

2 comments:

Capt. Nemo said...

I having trouble with the links.

Photobucket keeps sending me to another log -in page.

Is it me?

-Karl.

Kevin O' said...

With all due respect, Karl ... yeah, I think it's you.

But, never fear ... maybe I wasn't totally clear.

It would be a good idea to copy the password information above (which is noted right right below each of the links that I have posted) ... and just paste it into the password area in the new login page that you are directed to.

Works for me every time.

If you are bumping into something else, don't hesitate to let me know. Different browsers occassionally treat things differently. I'm in a relatively new version of IE -- but, not operating Vista.

KO