Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Moto-Photo

With all the quality racing we had in 2008, it wasn't hard to come by a bunch of good photos ... and, we've got a good stash of them that haven't yet been published. We'll try to keep 'em coming during these long, cold months of winter.


Easily one of my favorite shots of the entire season -- but, the snapshot quality of my Kodak digital camera never quite seemed to do it justice. If I was a photographer worth my salt, I would pack a digital SLR so I could create a very narrow depth of field, drop the shutter speed and pan like my life depended on it to keep up with speedy Jared Engelhart in this image. Jared's full Troy Lee uniform tinted goggles and very clean bike make him look absolutely pro ... good stuff.


Colin Kohls and Brad Olson, elbows up and tradin' paint. A BMX moment to remember for these two ... who are good buds on and off the track.



Yeah, it was good to see Olajuwan Davis at our State Championship Qualifier race ... as you can see here ... dude was killing it ... and when I say he had the first straight dialed beyond belief ... I mean it. He was pretty consistently tapping the brakes down into the first corner as he was carrying so much speed.












No comments: