Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Racing Ahead:
We took a note from our friends at Fond du Lac BMX earlier this week asking us to remind all the Milwaukee BMX shredders who aren't headed to the Redline Cup Central Finals in Missouri this weekend -- that Fondy will be holding a single point race on Sunday.

Hey, great September weather, an easy one hour ride up scenic highway 45 (out of Milwaukee) and then 41 (to Fond du Lac), terrific food at the concessions stand, good friends and a fast track -- sounds like a plan to me !!!

I'll try to post up a video of the Fondy track late today or early tomorrow for you guys who haven't been there yet to feast your eyeballs on.

Shameless self promotion:
As the guy who is normally on the business side of the camera which shoots most of the photos used on this site I don't often get to see photos of myself in action. So when Brian Woods sent along this shot from the Illinois State Championship race a few weeks ago I was totally stoked. That's yours truly, number two-six on the two-four and getting my speed jump on over the first straight step double at the Rock. Yeah, I've got the dope MilwaukeeBMX colors on -- always promoting !!! Photog is Brian Woods.

2 comments:

Ben kohls said...

Kevin's got that Midwest pull.

Kevin O' said...

Ah, Ben ... that's a good thing ... since I got no gate, no track skills, no courage to jump stuff and no stamina.

But, hey ... I think if I could have had a peek into a crystal ball when I was your age ... and see that I'd still be riding (when I'm not falling off) ... I probably would have thought that was pretty cool.

BTW ... heard you got a big win this weekend at the Redline Cup Central Finals ... that's awesome, bro ... nice work !!!

Kevin O'