Monday, August 24, 2009

SATURDAY'S RESULTS FROM THE 'I RACED THE RANCH REUNION OLD SCHOOL' RACE
26-30 cruiser
1. Dallas Weimer
2. Brian Roth
3. Travis Witt
41-45 cruiser
1. Richard Kast
2. Ed Morris
3. Brian Woods
4. Brian Schulz
5. William Wilson
6. Karl Ausdembruch
7. Paul Finn
8. Jim Morey
dnq. Kevin O'Donnell
41 & over girl Cruiser
1. Tina Gillis
2. Tamara Schulz
3. Terri Bratz
7 novice
1. Marrisa Shackleton
2. Screamin Ian Tweedie
3. Josiah Sims
4. The Mighty Kasie Brzezinski
5. Corey Williams
6. Nate Henry
dnq. Gabriel Ausdembruch
7 inter
1. Connor Nelson
2. Devonte Smith
3. Seth Shackleton
dnq. Damien Bennett
8 novice
1. John Spoerl
2. Brian Boyer
3. Lexie Kremer
8 inter
1. Nathan Davids
2. Superfly Ty Pijan
3. Mason Mcdaniel
dnq. Cayden Chiappetta
9 novice
1. Jonah Ausdembruch
2. Flamin Brandon Faltersack
3. Dillon Nelson
10 inter
1. Lerenz Jordan
2. David Smith
3. Maxwell Wilson
11 novice
1. Dominic Schumacher
2. Samantha Brzezinski
3. Brittany Brzezinski
11 expert
1. Nick Campanelli
2. Kasen Vanooyen
3. Dylan Schlafer
dnq. RJ Eckert
13 expert
1. Dylan Cates
2. Jaden Vanooyen
3. Anthony Brzezinski
dnq. Cecilia Ausdembruch
14 novice
1. Steven Themmes
2. Sam Laskowski
3. Nick Frey
16 inter
1. Kommanche Jordan
2. Jacob Hinzpeter
3. The Crankin Chris Wipijewski
28 & over inter
1. Jammin Dan Blink
2. Chris Mitchell
3. Jimmie Sims
4. Karl Ausdembruch
5. Dana The Devastator Mittelstadt
dnq. Rich Baker
28 & over expert
1. Chris The Buzz Saw Bratz
2. Cory Frick
3. Chris Gray

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to publicly apologize to ALL the great volunteers at Milwaukee BMX for my meltdown on Saturday.

It was my youngest son's first race, and I thought I could juggle racing two classes, show my bikes, AND help him thru staging. Him missing his second moto was as much my fault as anybodys. Probably even more so.

In hindsight, I should have asked one of his older siblings to help him. My wife was not pleased with me afterward, and my conscience has weighed heavy ever since.

My family and I enjoy the track and the ALL people there. Their efforts do not go unnoticed.

I'm truely sorry, and I look forward to more great races at Milwaukee BMX!

Thank you for putting up with this, at times, hot headed Wisconsin-German.

-Karl.

Kevin O' said...

No worries Karl ... things like that happen. Racing BMX is a lot for kids to absorb. The things that we take for granted from years of experience probably make very little sense to a 6 year old.

Do your best to keep it fun for your little guy and there will likely be many years of dirt tracking enjoyment in front for both of you.

KO