Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First ever Milwaukee BMX video post

Besides being super easy to update, one of the cool things about the 2nd party developer software that I'm using for the website is that new features are being added all the time. As somebody who doesn't have a ton of time to dedicate to learning new software packages to maintain a hobbyist website, I like that.

Still, when I saw the new video feature pop up in my toolbar ... I realized it was time to join the 21st century ... and take a shot.

So, without further ado ... here is the 41-45 cruiser main from the Wisconsin State Championships held at Central Wisconsin BMX in Wisconsin Rapids this past weekend. These guys ought to look familiar ... as all but one (Paul Weimer) in the entire class calls Milwaukee BMX their home track. Mike Froh, Brian Woods, Ed Morris, John Wethall and Paul Weimer may be old (well, older than me) but, they can still hook it on.

2 comments:

John Wethall said...

Thanks for posting that video Kev. Like I needed to see that again! LOL
I did place 3rd on the 20" 36+ Inter. and took 3rd in State in both cruiser and 20".
I gotta say congrats to Brian Woods and Paul Weimer for their fine placing in that main. I know Brian was pretty pumped at the finish line and I thnk Paul was too. No follow the leader in that group. Believe me I saw it all! As soon as a door would open it would close just as fast. What a great group of guys to race. (that goes for 20" too!) Tough competition and friends at the finish line. Win or lose, it has been a pleasure to race with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Brian Woods showed quite the mastery on that track! Great job! he is sexy too love u guys